We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships. We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon, and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first-ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our rapidly growing Go-To-Market Operations team. Working closely with our Sales and Partnerships teams, you will focus on providing critical business insights and driving impactful, data-driven decisions across the UK market. As well as drive continued operational excellence & manage compliance.
Key point of contact for the Partnerships team and wider business stakeholders surrounding sales process, software, and GTM operations.
Consistently working with the Partnerships Team to manage the Master Services Agreement and Digital Apprenticeship Service Compliance requirements for all opportunities.
Contributes to territory planning and account allocation leveraging insights from sales tools.
Work with the GTM Strategy & Insights team to analyze and drive operational excellence across key client team motions: Inbound lead qualification, pipeline generation, opportunity management, and customer success.
Proactively identify and solve process weaknesses and bottlenecks, support Salesforce process enhancements, modifications, and best practices development.
The successful candidate will have an analytical mindset and be passionate about solving problems quickly and efficiently. They will be proactive, and work in a highly collaborative way across multiple business functions and stakeholders. They will be a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing startup environment. We are looking for someone with a great work ethic, who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving.
The successful candidate will bring a combination of analytical and operational skills, an understanding of B2B business models, and be technically savvy and comfortable using many different systems.
0-2 years of professional experience: beneficial to have sales or sales operations experience in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment.
You will have basic project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment and enjoy working collaboratively with various departments across the organization.
You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good.
Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days, and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all-in-one mental health support
Hybrid & remote working - weekly visits to the London office
Equity - every Multiverse employee has ownership in the business through equity options
Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Senior Director, Community, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK