We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Google. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first-ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a strategic and commercial Partnerships Manager to join our growing UK team. You will be responsible for building and executing compelling value propositions, presenting often complex business, and technical challenges in a simple and effective way.
Your responsibilities will include driving new enterprise client acquisition from pipeline generation as well as developing existing client relationships; driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption.
You will provide strong leadership, project management, and direction to partners; working as part of a cross-departmental team to support the generation of sales and pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
You must enjoy working in an innovative and fast-paced way reflective of a scaling high-growth ed-tech company.
You have 3-5 years of closing experience in an enterprise B2B sales environment and enjoy hunting for new business within existing clients/accounts.
You will have previous experience in closing 6 and 7-figure deals with a 6 figure Average Deal Size
You are able to qualify leads and opportunities quickly, focusing on a thorough sales process and making data-driven decisions
You have a proven track record in growing existing client relationships with strong project management skills
You have demonstrated excellence in the past and are someone who is highly achievement orientated and coachable
You learn, absorb and understand complex subjects quickly
You love building your own business. You have the hustle and will go above and beyond to build the Partnerships team and Multiverse brand
You are high energy and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
You are passionate about social mobility and changing the future of education
Equity - every Multiverse has ownership in the business through equity options
Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 6 additional days off: 1 life event day, 1 volunteer day, and 4 company-wide well-being days
Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all-in-one mental health support
Hybrid & remote working - working from home with 1 day in the London office per week, plus a 45-day “work from anywhere” scheme
Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Right to work
Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Senior Early Talent Consultant, UK
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK