We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we’re committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of Verizon, Visa, Cisco and Box. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
Reporting to Global Director of B2B Marketing
You will build and own the regional marketing strategy in the US, and lead integrated marketing and sales campaigns to execute your strategy in our highest growth market. You will directly impact our top line by acquiring new customers, accelerating them through the sales process, and expanding existing accounts at scale, while always building a fantastic customer experience. The ideal candidate will be strategic and scrappy and will generate new ideas and contribute to Multiverse’s rocket-ship growth. You will be a world class collaborator with internal and external partners, and will evangelize Multiverse’s mission in your work.
In this role you will…
Develop and execute US regional marketing strategy and execute on your roadmap across activities including webinars, events, partnerships, and others
Be core partner for US Sales leadership and Sales Ops and lead sales enablement efforts to help our US salesforce efficiently reach and convert a broader audience of leads and customers
Own the P&L for US regional marketing activities, overseeing the budget and forecast and driving towards revenue goals
Leverage account based marketing to launch GTM motions across marketing and sales levers targeting specific verticals, industries, and regions
Identify highest priority untapped opportunities to drive customer growth in the US
Serve as an expert on B2B marketing in the US for Multiverse leadership
Partner with Sales, Product, Operations, Customer Success and others to build seamless customer experiences
To be a successful candidate…
Track record of 5+ years in marketing at B2B SaaS tech companies - focus on enterprise customers is preferred but not required
Ownership mindset - you’ll succeed in an ambiguous environment and proactively do what’s needed to surpass your goals
Project management - attention to detail while also driving towards long-term goals
Analytical and critical thinking skills - you can analyze data, identify trends, and provide evidence-based recommendations
Creative bent - you have the ability to take projects from initial concept stages through to completion with a resolve to create the best customer experience
Excellent communication - your verbal and written communication skills are top notch
Collaborative stakeholder - whether managing a team or working with internal and external partners, you can influence others and build followership
Passionate about the mission - you believe in the power of apprenticeships to change people’s lives
The base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000.
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match up capped at $5,000 per year
Company sponsored One Medical membership
Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
20 Days of PTO per calendar year
Life event and volunteer days
Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
End of Year Company Shut Down
Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Senior Director, Community, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK