We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including Facebook, KPMG, Morgan Stanley and the NHS. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity to take your sales career to the next level at one of Europe’s hottest scaleups.
As a key part of the Commercial Sales team, it’ll be on you to develop our existing accounts and – most importantly – build a pipeline of new opportunities. We’re already working with exciting start-ups like Starling, plus established giants like Google, Meta and KPMG. Who will you add to the list??
You’ll be given plenty of support to help you thrive. Learning a best-in-class sales playbook that’s proven to get results, you’ll benefit from quarterly reviews and be surrounded by colleagues who dream big, work hard, and love what they do.
This is your chance to build a career at one of the UK’s most exciting companies and develop into a world-class recognised sales professional.
Together, we’ll empower a diverse group of future leaders. Come join us!
You’ll have at least two years of B2B sales experience and a proven track record of generating new business pipelines and closing deals.
Basically, sales will be in your blood. You’ll thrive on working to and exceeding targets and know what it takes to land new business opportunities, that you'll expand whilst developing exceptional relationships and ongoing revenue!
We’re not going to lie, it can get quite full on here. But that’s why we love it. So you’ll be someone who thrives under pressure and feeds off the buzz.
Someone with hustle who isn’t afraid to put themselves out there, pick up the phone, and make things happen.
You'll enjoy building relationships and love connecting with new people. Most importantly, you’ll be driven to show what you can do and exceed expectations.
We are looking for people who are just as passionate about social mobility as we are, and who care deeply about the client experience and helping Multiverse achieve its mission.
Equity - every Multiverse has ownership in the business through equity options
Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 6 additional days off; 2 life event days, 1 volunteer day, and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
Hybrid & remote working - working from home with 1 day in the London office per week, plus a 45-day “work from anywhere” scheme
Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Global Director, Apprentice Marketing
- Senior Director, Community, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Solutions Specialist, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Candidate Operations Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Digital Business Accelerator Coach, US
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK