Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award-winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of more than 400 people across our London and Brighton offices.
About the role
This is a B2B outbound sales role (not cold calling), predominantly focusing on adoption across dealerships to the Motorway products - You will explain the benefits and upsell the opportunities that we create for our partners.
You’ll be joining a new team in the business, so this is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of projects, building relationships with people at all levels of businesses (including c-suite).
What you'll do
- Driving adoption and engaging dealerships with the Motorway product
- Selling Motorways product stack
- Quickly building rapport & relationships with dealerships
- Managing an ever-changing portfolio of accounts
- Building a strong pipeline of dealers to engage
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure we deal with buyers and sellers in a prompt manner
- Support multiple business projects
We encourage you to apply, even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements listed
- Sales experience in an outbound role
- Ability to build relationships, quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great telephone manner and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of buyers, from Sales Executives to Managing Directors
- A proactive, self-motivating team player
- A can do attitude
- Salary: £21,500 – £36,500(OTE)
- Annual learning budget - you can choose how you like to learn and find the best learning experiences to support your progression.
- BUPA health insurance
- Discounted dental through BUPA
- Discounted gym membership through BUPA
- On-Hand volunteering membership + volunteering day
- Pension scheme
- Motorway car leasing scheme - lease a zero-emissions electric vehicle at a significant discount
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Salary: £21,500 to £36,500 OTE
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We asked employees of Motorway how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Motorway
London & Brighton