Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our award winning, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 400 across 4 locations.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist based in Brighton. You will be part of our Customer Service department - a great team who are positive, enthusiastic and hard working.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll be responsible for supporting positive change within the business, conducting contact centre call and process deep dives and quality checks on behalf of Motorway. You’ll need to have an eye for detail and champion the customer experience journey. The main responsibility of the role is having the ability to identify improvement opportunities. This will be achieved by spot checking customer interactions and diving deep into our processes. You’ll need to be confident in analysing your findings and presenting to the business. We’d like you to have a strong customer focus, ensuring our agents are following Motorway’s quality processes, providing assurance that regulatory requirements are being met and ensuring our teams provide an amazing service to our customers. Strong communication skills are important, as you’ll be providing fair and accurate feedback to our key stakeholders in regular feedback sessions.
- Perform deep dives into company processes and customer interactions.
- Conduct root cause analysis. Identify and raise improvement opportunities, bringing insights and ideas for improvements to the QA Manager on a regular basis.
- Create reporting and hold feedback sessions with key stakeholders and run focus groups.
- Conduct real time and retrospective quality assessments to ensure Motorway’s quality standards are met, using knowledge and experience to determine whether the customer has received the correct outcome, processes have been adhered to and regulatory requirements have been met.
- Achieve team and individual KPIs and SLAs as set by the QA Manager.
- Evaluate technical skills, sales techniques, customer service and soft skills within Motorway’s customer interactions.
- Provide high quality and positive coaching and feedback to agents and suppliers on the standard of their evaluations.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all relevant business areas, work closely with other departments to ensure consistency and best practice, supporting them as and when required.
- Proactively prioritise and manage own allocated workload, taking full ownership of each review.
- Complete remediation checks and provide constructive detailed feedback on all audits completed.
- A proven quality-driven, pragmatics and hands-on data expert, able to conduct deep dives on processes and customer interactions, identify and resolve issues.
- Experience with data management to analyse data, produce reports and visualise data in easy-to-understand formats
- The ability to feedback findings to key stakeholders, obtaining actions for improvements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for enhancing business operations and work with cross-functional teams to implement positive change
- Previous experience in quality assessments or a contact centre environment or customer-facing role
- A proven track record of delivering customer-focused outcomes
- Ability to multitask and work under time pressure
- Be accountable for own workload and results driven and meets objectives/KPIs
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- The ability to work alone and a great team spirit as part of a high-functioning team.
Available shift: Monday - Friday 8.45am-5.30pm
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Hybrid working - opportunity to work from home one day a week (subject to approval)
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- A fun working environment with regular social events
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We asked employees of Motorway how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Motorway
London & Brighton