Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award-winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of more than 400 people across our London and Brighton offices.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.About Motorway
We are now hiring a Customer Service Executive to support multiple teams across the business and ensure our dealer network has the best possible experience using Motorway to purchase their stock. Looking after some of our 5,000 dealer partners we have an amazing opportunity to join a fun and diverse team in a critical role for the business. This is a dynamic role with a wide range of tasks throughout the day where you will rapidly develop your skills in a fast-paced environment.
This role will involve:
- You’ll be speaking with our customers daily, providing world-class Customer Service across multiple channels (via Phone & Email) to our Dealers, being the first point of contact for them and answering any queries through to resolution.
- Be a proactive member of the team by acting on customer feedback and suggesting new ways to improve our customer experience and keep the customer at the front of everyone's mind
- You’ll work collaboratively with different teams across Motorway (particularly our Account Managers & Sales Support Team) to unblock issues for our Dealers, further promoting an exceptional Customer Experience
- With support from the Account Management team, you’ll play a key role in promoting engagement with our Dealers in Motorway suggesting tips and tricks to help them get the best out of the platform
Please note that this role is based in our Brighton office.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Comfortable liaising and communicating with a wide range of people
- A proactive, self-motivating team player
- Keen attention to detail whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Previous experience working on the telephone would be an advantage
- A strong understanding of the motor industry is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of automotive pricing system such as CAP is preferred but not essential
- Basic car knowledge with understanding of vehicle damage/preparation costs is preferred but not essential
What You'll Get:
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on the companies success
- Support and guidance from talented colleagues
- Exposure to working with multiple departments with in the business
- Fantastic industry based experience to further advance your career.
At Motorway, we believe in rewarding you with more than just a pay cheque. That's why we've created a benefits package to help you do your best work and support your development.
From benefits that help look after your health, to a personalised learning budget, cycle-to-work scheme and enhanced parental leave, we’ve got you covered:
- A competitive salary
- Annual learning budget - you can choose how you like to learn and find the best learning experiences to support your progression.
- BUPA health insurance
- Discounted dental through BUPA
- Discounted gym membership through BUPA
- On-Hand volunteering membership + volunteering day
- Pension scheme
- Motorway car leasing scheme - lease a zero-emissions electric vehicle at a significant discount
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Top spec M1 MacBook Pro and accessories
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We asked employees of Motorway how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Motorway
London & Brighton