We want to give our people the best possible opportunity to develop their career and talents with Moneysupermarket Group.
Before applying for a vacancy please ensure you have let your Manager know, as they will receive a notification about your application.
Would you thrive in a role which will see you using your FCA knowledge and audit skills to help us achieve our mission of helping households save money?
Then our Risk & Compliance Assurance Specialist is the role for you!
Why Moneysupermarket Group
Home to over 600 colleagues and some outstanding brands; we are passionate about our purpose, and we’re driven to help our customers and users save money, every day. Through MoneySuperMarket, MoneySavingExpert, Quidco and B2B partnerships we supply products to more than 24 million unique monthly visitors, helping UK households to save billions of pounds a year.
Why join the team
Moneysupermarket Group is not a traditional financial services business, using innovative technology, we are committed to helping households make the most of their money and putting customers first!
Why Our Role
The objective of this role is to provide support on identification, management and reporting of conduct risks and consumer duty outcomes. Your role will focus on: compliance monitoring checks, assurance activities and other review based activity, the output of which will help to ensure that the compliance and conduct risks across the activities of the MSM group are appropriately identified and managed.
What your daily life will look like
- Perform timely and effective compliance and conduct monitoring checks in line with the annual compliance monitoring and assurance plan across all regulated activities undertaken or outsourced by MoneySuperMarket Group.
- Produce evidence-based reporting of findings and control failures together with remedial actions in a timely manner.
- Effective escalation and tracking of significant issues and findings through the Risk & Compliance team.
- Follow-up management and resolution of monitoring and assurance issues.
- Assist in the production of reports for Risk & Compliance reporting to Senior Management, Executive Management and Board (including Board sub-committees).
- Proactively work with team members to develop effective and efficient recommendations for issues identified through monitoring activities.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of an effective risk and conduct culture.
- Supporting the accurate completion of all internal and regulatory reporting.
What do we need from you?
- A good knowledge of all applicable UK legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and best practice (including, but not limited to FCA, ICO, ASA and CMA) that have the potential to impact the Moneysupermarket Group
- Proven experience in the identification, management and reporting of conduct risks and consumer duty outcomes
- Shown success building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We encourage applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and ethnic minority candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know, and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Francesca at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Level for this position is:
Career Level B
We asked employees of Moneysupermarket Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Moneysupermarket Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Ewloe, London and Manchester