This role is a 15-month FTC
Joining a small but highly skilled reward team, our Reward Manager role is a phenomenal opportunity for you to build your skills in all areas encompassed within the reward remit! Taking the lead on some of our key objectives, such as reporting and compensation activities, you will develop your network and gain a high level of visibility across the organisation.
With a key focus on continuous improvement and the freedom to be involved in trying new initiatives, such as our 'Big Money workshop' this is your opportunity to push the boundaries of reward! Working with colleagues across the People Team, you will also gain exposure to Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and our People Partnering activities.
Why our role?
You will be our lead for anything ‘people analytics’. By this we mean, providing analysis underpinning the Remuneration Committee calendar of activities, through to the manipulation and assessment of a variety of People data such as benefit take up rates or spotting trends in turnover etc.
Supported by our Head of Reward, you will also own all compensation-based activities such as salary benchmarking, end of year processes, bonus calculations, gender/diversity pay gap reporting etc.
What will your daily life look like?
- Lead end of year processes – annual pay review and bonus cycles
- Provide expert, comprehensive advice on all matters Reward-related
- Lead on all compensation related activity – salary benchmarking, job evaluation, participation in salary surveys etc
- Lead the gender, ethnicity, and equal pay modelling and reporting
- Continue to develop (and control the integrity of) the Career Levelling framework leading job evaluation and development of functional / role-based salary ranges
- Support end of year reporting – Annual Report and Directors Remuneration Report (working closely with the Head of Reward, Finance and external Auditors)
- Provide people analytics through a comprehensive set of reports / dashboards to the Head of Reward, People team and managers, highlighting trends across the business to enable accurate, data-driven decision making
- Provide insights for key people activity throughout the year, e.g. performance calibration, talent review
- Drive a data-driven culture within the People team, providing analysis and insight, educating managers on self-service reporting tools within the HRIS
What to expect from the recruitment process:
1. Screening call with Chess (Internal Recruiter) - 30 mins
2. Video interview with Tracey (Hiring Manager) and a People Team colleague - 90 mins
We want to hear from you if:
- You have led / been involved in end of year pay review and bonus scheme cycles
- You have owned gender pay gap calculations
- You have participated in benchmarking, collating and uploading salary and job classification data
- You have experience of job evaluation methodology preferably Willis Towers Watson and Radford
- You have demonstrable success working with, and analysing, large data sets within excel
- You have a high level of attention to detail, particularly working with reports and calculations
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We welcome applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and ethnic minority candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and excited about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know, and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Francesca at firstname.lastname@example.org
We asked employees of Moneysupermarket Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Moneysupermarket Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Ewloe, London and Manchester