So, you have a wealth of experience with risk, including internal controls and business continuity, but you are looking for a new challenge.
Have you thought about the Operational Risk Manager role at Moneysupermarket Group?
Joining a highly valued and skilled team, you will have the opportunity to take the lead on key business initiatives and drive forward our Risk Team.
With a focus on continuous improvement & innovation, you will be leading both stakeholders & colleagues, in embedding our risk framework, seeing the impact your work has on a daily basis!
Why our role?
Supporting our Head of Data & Technology Risk, you will be part of the wider Risk & Compliance team of 13 people, which supports all of our group brands. Working cross-functionally with teams across the business, including product, commercial, technology delivery, partnerships, and operations, you will help drive the enhancement and embedding of the risk framework within the wider business.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and embed operational risk management within the group, as part of the wider risk management framework, through engagement with key stakeholders.
- Lead and oversee the management of internal controls across the Group, with support from the Risk & Compliance Advisory team; with regular reporting to the Board Committees.
- Support the CRO in embedding an effective risk management culture across the Group, so that risk becomes a natural part of decision-making and the way in which we do business, with support from the Risk & Compliance Advisory team through their regular risk conversations with business partners.
- Support the CRO in providing regular and informative reporting in relation to the Group’s management of its key risks.
- Working with Technology function, support the Group’s activities in respect of Operational Resilience and Business Continuity Management.
- Support the Group’s supplier management framework and act as co-ordinator for the Risk & Compliance team.
What to expect from the interview process:
1.Screening call with Chess (Internal Recruiter) - 30 mins
2. Video interview with Jo (Hiring Manager) and another Risk & Compliance colleague - 60 mins
3. Task based interview with Jo and Matt (Chief Risk Officer) - 90 mins
We want to hear from you if:
- You have experience of developing and embedding risk management frameworks, in relation to operational, conduct, financial, data protection and information security risks, within a regulated environment.
- You have a solid understanding of drafting, delivering and supporting financial controls
- You have had proven success working with business continuity and business impact assessments
- You have polished communication and stakeholder management skills, with proven success embedding risk
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We welcome applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and ethnic minority candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and excited about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know, and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Francesca at email@example.com
We asked employees of Moneysupermarket Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Moneysupermarket Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Ewloe, London and Manchester