We want to give our people the best possible opportunity to develop their career and talents with Moneysupermarket Group.
Before applying for a vacancy please ensure you have let your Manager know, as they will receive a notification about your application.
Allowing you to utilise both your data knowledge and product management experience, our Data Product Manager role will see you leading a critical initiative for Moneysupermarket Group.
Working alongside the wider Data Team, you will also be collaborating with colleagues from across the business, including commercial and finance - driving forward our mission of helping households save money!
Why our role?
Data is key to delivering our strategy!
Since 2021, we’ve been on a journey to modernise our data infrastructure and related capabilities, allowing us to consolidate our data estate, to shorten and simplify internal processes, and to better share data and insight within the organisation.
This is a crucial role in driving the development and improvement of sales data products and processes. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the availability, accuracy, and usability of data to support decision-making and drive efficiency.
What will your daily life look like?
- Sales Data Product Management: Gain a deep understanding of our sales data products and identify areas for improvement. Collaborate with stakeholders to improve the daily management of sales data processes.
- Channel Onboarding: Collaborate closely with commercial and product teams to understand sales identifier requirements. Ensure successful end-to-end delivery of channel onboarding initiatives, aligning with business goals.
- Affiliate Network User Adoption: Drive the adoption of affiliate networks in the business with commercial and product ops teams. Understand ways to improve and optimise the networks for channel needs and requirements.
- Delivery: Build requirements, epics and co-ordinate retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, mentoring team members in Agile frameworks (Scrumban).
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with finance, compliance, commercial and product operations teams. Capture feedback, understand problems, and incorporate requirements into product improvements.
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience as a data product manager, product owner, or similar role, focusing on sales data products and improvements
- Solid understanding of finance processes and automation
- Confirmed knowledge of Scrum/ Agile methodology and artifacts (definition of done, user story, backlog refinement), and can understand when/if they are appropriate
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work optimally with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Shown success prioritising your workload and balancing short-term requests vs longer-term strategy
- Experience with data quality management and data governance principles Desirable:
- Knowledge of Data Teams, specifically around Data ops, platform reliability and scalability
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We welcome applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and ethnic minority candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and excited about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know, and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact the recruiter for this role, Francesca at email@example.com
The Career Level for this position is:
Career Level C
We asked employees of Moneysupermarket Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Moneysupermarket Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Ewloe, London and Manchester