Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join us. This is a key role, partnering with business leaders and our HR partners. The role delivers recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with HR Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process.
The TA Advisor will also partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience. Specialised expertise in local market knowledge, most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process..
How you will contribute
- Provide specialist technical expertise to lead both proactive and reactive Recruitment activities in accordance with MDLZ policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager and People Lead providing market insights and accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback and offer (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements, leads and coaches managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent
- Work with TA Coordinator to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels- owning the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Act as a candidate relationship manager during hiring processes for immediate needs while proactively building talent pools for future hiring needs and provide high-touch support for key Recruitment moments that matter to candidates and hiring
- Collaborate with BU Talent Acquisition Lead an/or TA Lead to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service. Drives operational efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement, candidate and hiring manager experience and meeting SLAs. Support BU TA Lead and/or TA Lead with candidate and hiring manager satisfaction monitoring and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in talent acquisition processes and channels with dedicated and specialised expertise in sourcing , assessment, matching, selling and closing capabilities
- Expertise in local market knowledge, the most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results & customer service orientation
- Strong project and vendor management skills, ability to lead complex projects and pro-actively manage work and drive continuous improvement
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook