Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will be responsible for planning finished goods production, material planning or you will be asked to work in long-term planning team. Where you would fit in our Supply Planning organization would depend on the current openings and the interview assessment. You will be responsible for production planning of SKUs on specific manufacturing assets. You will conduct mid- and long-term planning through to finite scheduling. You will also work closely with plant operations, suppliers and demand to ensure a proper flow of information and operational execution.
How you will contribute
- Develop short- and long-term end-to-end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally
- Meet your KPIs including (but not limited to) meeting or exceeding customer fill rate, delivering finished goods inventories at or below target levels and meeting waste objectives
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning
- Deliver master and detailed schedules and long-range plans (including capacity considerations) and material requirement plans by using system tools
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
Considerable operational management experience with supply planning/demand planning/ISC - required.
Work experience in an international environment - preferred.
Experience with Integrated Business Planning - preferred.
Experience within FMCG – preferred.
Fluent English, written and spoken - required.
Any other European language - preferred.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Supply Planning (MPS - scheduling - MRP)
Customer Service & Logistics
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook