Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Come and join the team working on the availability and visibility of our brands in store for the medium/long term future. This is a new role within market planning team. You will be able to shape the future by working on the perfect store roadmap with us !
Reporting to: Store of the future- Senior Manager Availability & Visibility
Defining a Perfect Store roadmap (Primary and Secondary visibility across all categories and channels) which executes the UK commercial strategy delivering category growth and consumer engagement in line with our brand ambition that is fit for the future and supports delivery of our future ambition from an omnichannel perspective.
Accountable for building the activation vision required to drive long-term growth, supported with deliverable plans to activate
Stakeholder / interaction points:
1. Customer Category Development*
2. Activation Managers
3. Category Development
4. Account Management
6. Global visibility team
Mid- long term
- Be part of the team who will build activation/ perfect store vision and strategy for mid/ long term to drive growth and support marketing plans
- Understand and develop with Marketing the most appropriate promotional campaign plans by category and retailer determined by shopper objectives of penetration, frequency or weight of purchase
- Provide basic support materials and define the POS requirements
- Work with customer-aligned Shopper Activation Managers/Executives to build and track the total Activation budget and ensure that ROI is in line with plan
- Lead rigorous post evaluation process of all activity in customers to drive improvement in ROI and develop key insights for future strategy
- Identify long term trends to enable development of account / channel specific POS for individual big bet activation and snacking initiatives
- Be an expert in retail environment (Space, Trends, Fixture Dimensions) & apply best practice case studies across customers and sharing internally and externally where appropriate – including building community of Activation experts across our customer groups
- Category and Shopper Expertise – Knowledge of shopper missions by channel, fixture interaction and barriers to purchase by format / cluster; drivers of purchase within the store and application of 5S model
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Experience in POS/ activation
- Category/ insights background useful
- Experience/interests in strategy building/designing roadmap
- Perfect Store/ in store Picture of Success understanding
- Strategic agility & passion to lead the future
- Analytical skills/insights
- Comfortable to deal with ambiguity
- Show courage/creativity to disrupt & innovate
- Ability to influence others
- Cross functional teamwork
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Planning & Activation
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook