Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You ensure that promotional campaigns and initiatives are activated across the customer base. You explain the activation vision, provide support materials and develop in-store point-of-sale (POS) activation requirements.
How you will contribute
- Engage brand & category teams on appropriate channel requirements and relevant timelines
- Understand and develop with marketing the most appropriate campaign plans by category and retailer
- Understand the key drivers of purchase be responsible for the development of account/channel specific POS materials
- Track, post-evaluate and report activity versus plan of all activity in customers and recommend improvements and key insights for future strategy development
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods industry with experience working with grocery customers preferred
- Project management in a supply chain or commercial context
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Category Planning & Activation
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook