Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Come and join our UK Sales Category Market Planning team to shape the future, this is an exciting new role!
Reporting to: UK Sales Category Market Planning Controller
How you will contribute
You will be accountable for delivering and commercialising a Snacking & Category roadmap in support of our future sales planning on a medium & longer term horizon working on the key pillars:
- Responsible for leading and developing sales input to the cross-functional commercial vision and roadmap for Snacking & Category required to execute the UK Sales plan
- Build organisational awareness of the latest shopper/consumer insights, market changes and competitor strategies risks and opportunities and feeds back into MDLZ snacking strategy accordingly
- Lead as the category expert internally and create compelling, actionable and measurable category plans, including category growth strategy and the identification of Category growth drivers
- Lead sales influencing role in the sales planning visioning and delivery process
- Working closely with customer investment roles to deliver value realisation, ensuring investments distorted to best opportunities to deliver predictable, sustainable net revenue growth
- Collaboration / partnering / influencing regional and global Centre of Excellence
- Your key stakeholders will be Category Development, Marketing, Customer Category Development and Sales Leadership
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Experience in Category Development and Customer Category Development
- Account management experience useful
- Experience/ interests in strategy building & designing future roadmaps
- Having a future-focused mindset, demonstrating curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business plans
- Delivering strategic plans, measuring and monitoring results, and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influence stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Category development, key accounts and market insight analysis and delivering growth through category leadership
- Analytical skills and business acumen
More about this role
Travel requirements: This is a hybrid role with the expectation to travel to the local office 3 days a week.
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Category Planning & Activation
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook