Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride
Mondelez International in Bournville is the home of Cadbury's! We are now looking for an ambitious individual to join us here to be a part of creating our iconic Cadbury's Chocolate.
Our Process Engineers are key members of our production lines, becoming experts in the technologies of our lines along with developing and teaching operating procedures to ensure they are fully effective.
You will also use systems to build capability of operators and technicians, develop and deliver training and skills improvements, and ensure there is a high level of technical competence within the operating team.
How you will contribute
Drive Process reliability and stability by solving the chronic problems on the line:
- Understand and analyse process variability root causes and define systems to eliminate them.
- Design and define critical process parameters and centrelines; track and ensure adherence to them.
- Give technical confirmation to any request or project proposal that affects the process or equipment.
Process data gathering and issues analysis:
- Implement & maintain systems to collect, collate and analyse data on key process parameters.
- Identify and prioritise process capability issues for performance or quality.
- Coach & teach the team to solve these issues.
Improve process capability and quality:
- Identify improvement opportunities and projects.
- Take responsibility for implementation by leading and coaching the line teams.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Educated in Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Fundamental know how and experience in food processes and products.
- Good knowledge of engineering health and Safety and legislation.
- Analytical and conceptual skills, technical judgement and design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement (CI) processes and programmes.
- Placement experience in the Food Industry.
- Leading or coaching others
More about this role
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook