Role: Marketing Research Assistant
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: USA / Boston
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 USD
Momentum ITSMA, a leading growth consultancy, is looking for an entry-level research assistant to assist with the development and delivery of compelling research on B2B services marketing and sales trends, solutions, and tech industry issues.
You will work closely with our fast-growing research team based in Boston, expanding your skills and talents, analyzing data, assisting in producing research reports, infographics, articles, presentations, and various other research and communications to our members and clients.
This is a highly visible position within the company and offers the chance to learn from the best whilst developing your career.
The Role / overview
- Research topics, coordinate and collect data for a variety of member surveys and reports
- Manage your contributions and collaborations in a professional manner, meeting deadlines and respecting the quality and integrity of your work as it relates to the scope of the project
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions, knowledge share briefings, and member research presentations
- Develop and strengthen Momentum ITSMA relationships by providing exceptional enthusiasm and customer service to members and clients
Ideally you will have
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn
- Dedication to quality while managing multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Superior communication skills; ability to foster and manage positive and productive relationships with internal and external peers, clients, and colleagues
- Familiarity with SPSS and other analytical and web-based survey programs
- Desire to become an industry-recognized subject matter expert
- Project management and writing skills / spreadsheet efficient
- Client satisfaction with specific projects
- Repeat business – clients come back for more projects
- Positive feedback from fellow team members
A bit about you
- Bachelor’s Degree; GPA 3.0 or above, plus one to three years of experience in a similar field (or internship) OR Master’s Degree in a related field of study
- Amazing attention to detail and organization while still seeing the broader picture
- Ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative research
About Momentum ITSMA
We are Momentum ITSMA – a world-leading B2B growth consultancy and analyst firm.
As pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), we enable you to embed a customer-first mindset, truly understand your markets, and build the right capabilities.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://momentumitsma.com/
Benefits & Perks (USA)
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 16 days paid leave (vacation) plus public holidays
- 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k plan
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- "Home office budget" of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Momentum provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Momentum is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Momentum
Gender diversity (male:female)