Supply Chain/Supply Resilience Analytics Manager
We are happy to consider candidates based in any of our supply sites, however, our preferred locations are Slough (UK) or Veghel (Netherlands).
Mars is investing heavily in Global Resilience capabilities, called out as one of the key priorities for the Mars Wrigley segment. The volatility across the world has increased tremendously over the last few years, ranging from geo-political tensions, labour and raw material availability to high inflation and energy shortages. This volatility is putting a different requirement on our business to increase our resilience to protect customer service, protect our cost structure and reduce the number of disruptions in the business.
Mars has the ambition to create a competitive advantage to minimise (potential) disruption and set up a supply chain that is capable of dealing with these. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that will have operational and strategic material impact on the company’s success. A unique role that spans across Commercial, Supply and R&D in collaboration with other functions in the business; This is one of the first truly E2E roles in the organization.
This role will lead the data side to support the end to end visibility work. The role will support gathering data from the different functions and regions, and act as a bridge between Resilience, Digital Technology and the SCDA team. The role works across the functions, both in supply and commercial and interreacts with other parts of the organization to ensure and support connecting data. A key responsibility is making the work enduring and sustainable and develops the capability to do scenario planning in the digital twin and teach others how to do this.
What are we looking for?
Significant strategic sourcing, procurement or supply chain experience
Good understanding of data infrastructure and how systems operate.
Experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed organization.
Advanced analytical and financial skills including the ability to quickly synthesize, distil and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data.
Fluent in English.
What would be your key responsibilities?
The role(s) will be supporting the Global E2E program manager by providing high quality data and inputs into the end to end digital Twin work.
Partner with Regional Teams cross functional teams, predominantly commercial and supply to develop the right data and insights to help discover vulnerabilities in our supply chain
Drive insights from the end to end analysis and run scenarios in the digital twin
Define and follow up on insights of vulnerabilities to improve resilience
Ensure connectivity between different tools (e.g. sub tier visibility, MARI)
Ensure the right data architecture to be consistent with the overall SCDA strategy
Ensure that all product-related data contained within the end to end data model has the right level of quality, and in line with the requirements of the related functional business processes and agreed global data management requirements.
What can you expect from Mars?
An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension and company bonus.
Pet-friendly offices, where your pets’ enjoyment is as high on our agenda as yours.
A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance through hybrid working.
Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth
More roles at Mars UK
- Supplier Quality Assurance Manager Dry / C&T
- FP&A Business Partner – Mars Global Services
- Global Mars Supply Excellence Manager - Food
- Corporate Affairs Director
- Manufacturing Shift Manager
- Learning Experience Manager
- Customer Service Specialist
- Vetsource International Operations Manager
- Maintenance Data Analyst
- Supply Chain Customer Care Coordinator
- Key Account/Customer Development Management LARs
- Engineer - Electrical
- Mars U Activity Manager
- Global Packaging Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Digital Technologies Portfolio Lead - Pet Nutrition
- Global Finance Vendor Director / Senior Manager
- FP&A Business Partner (Digital)
- Learning Experience Lead
- Sustainable Packaging Procurement coordinator
- European Product Developer (Dry, Care & Treats)
- Maintenance Planner
- Mechanical Engineer - Weekends
- Electrical Engineer - Weekends
- Factory Operator
- Director, Petcare Sustainability Performance Data & Analytics
- Digital Demand Lead - Sales / RGM - Mars Wrigley
- Lead Operator – Weekends
- Operator - Weekends
- Key Account/Customer Development Management (7-8 month cover)
- Manufacturing Team Leader
- European eCom Sales Support
- Senior Corporate Affairs Manager
- Data Platform Senior Leader - Mars Wrigley
- Packaging Sustainability Impacts Manager
- Consumer Care Functional Expert
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Senior Analyst, Customer Relationship / Product Experience
- Executive Assistant
- Global Renewable Energy Program Manager
- Global Data Product Solutions Senior Lead - RTM/MM (F/M/X)
- Petcare Global Head of Talent and EI&D
- P&O Data and Talent Lead
- Packing Operator
- Data Governance Lead
- BDS Product Senior Analyst - SCP
- Portfolio Lead and Process Expert - Petcare
- Global Graphics Systems Manager
- Data Platform Architect
- Lead Operator
- European Amazon Director
- Operator - Night shift
- Global Portfolio Director – Mars Global Services
- User Experience Manager
- Maintenance Data Analyst
- Petcare data and analytics Platform product architect
- Veterinary Field Sales Representative - Yorkshire
- Associate Specialist Quality
- Customer Experience Professional
- Director- Communications & Stakeholder Engagement
- Senior Data Lead, People & Operations Analytics
- Supply Planner
- Customer Service Specialist - FTC
- Customer Development Manager - Convenience & High Street
- Internal Communications Manager - Learning (F/M/X)
- Reliability Technician
- VP Science & Technology
- PetCare Marketing Architect
- Controls Electrical Engineer
- Global Pet Nutrition External Communications Director
- Data Scientist Lead (F/M/X)
- Field Sales representative - Berkshire/Hampshire
- Digital Platform Architect (F/M/X)
- Finance Analytics Senior Data Scientist
- Global Data Product Lead - Finance (F/M/X)
- Digital Platform Infrastructure Architect : SAP & ERP (F/M/X)
- Senior Legal Counsel - Regulatory/Food Law (F/M/X)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Days)
- Field Sales Representative - Bradford
- Field Sales Representative - Stoke on Trent
- Data Platform Engineer - SRE (F/M/X)
- Senior Data Solution Architect
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Engineering Apprentice
- Operations Apprentice
- Global Principal Technologist/Scientist
- Veterinary Nurse Specialist
- FLT Operator
- HR Reporting Analyst/Workday (f/m/x)
- Junior IT Project Manager (F/M/X)
- Mechanical Operator
- Data Engineer
- Pet Unit Specialist
- Cloud Security Architect - Data Analytics Platform (W/M/X)
- International Benefits Specialist
- One Demand Data Analytics (ODDA) DevOps Engineer
- Procurement Excellence Lead
- Senior Data Scientist
- Data Solutions Director