The Sourcing Team is part of the Talent Acquisition organization operating across the region of Europe,India, Middle-East and South Africa, (Europe IMESA) it acts as the regional expert centre for talent sourcing and has three core areas of delivery:
1) Direct sourcing for active senior leader vacancies.
2) Proactive talent pipelining and engagement for critical capability areas.
3) Acting as advisory experts to support Mars’ businesses to make strategic choices relating to talent.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonus + benefits
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in an in-house sourcing team and/or research or executive search agencies. (including senior manager/leader campaigns) Ideally across multiple geographies.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment both face to face and virtually.
- Experience in web based search engines/ CV mining / marketing / databases / social media / CRM
- Experience in sourcing for diverse skill sets in a fast paced environment
- Experience scoping and leading talent projects
- Experience delivering exceptional candidate experience with both passive and active talent in particular at a senior level.
- Strong written, oral and listening communication skills
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Use market talent data to provide insights and recommendations to influence stakeholder thinking and support decision making across all sourcing activities.
- Proactively source for high-quality candidates, using social media and other digital talent marketing methods to build strong engaged talent pipelines for critical capability areas.
- Conduct cross channel mining and external research including market mapping initiatives where appropriate to identify candidate leads and gather competitive intelligence.
Develop new and innovative campaigns to proactively attract and engage talents ahead of vacancy needs, typically together with other specialist in TA (Employer Brand, Early Talent, Market TA Partners)
- Develop deep functional and market knowledge for the areas of sourcing responsibility.
- Play an active role in defining and delivering the strategic approach to key sourcing channels. For example: Mars Associate Referral Program, Mars Alumni Network and the Preferred Vendor/Agency Programme. .
- Proactively identify and participate in communities and events to build a broad external network to gain perspective, market insights and share best practices.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive delivery to enable exceptional talent acquisition service delivery.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth
More roles at Mars UK
- Associate Scientist –New Material Compliance
- Global DCom Strategic Demand Director
- Global Director On Demand Delivery
- Global D-Com Enterprise Capabilities Director
- FP&A Business Partner – Mars Global Services
- Global Mars Supply Excellence Manager - Food
- Corporate Affairs Director
- Manufacturing Shift Manager
- Learning Experience Manager
- Customer Service Specialist
- Vetsource International Operations Manager
- Maintenance Data Analyst
- Supply Chain Customer Care Coordinator
- Key Account/Customer Development Management LARs
- Engineer - Electrical
- Mars U Activity Manager
- Global Packaging Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Digital Technologies Portfolio Lead - Pet Nutrition
- Global Finance Vendor Director / Senior Manager
- FP&A Business Partner (Digital)
- Learning Experience Lead
- Sustainable Packaging Procurement coordinator
- European Product Developer (Dry, Care & Treats)
- Maintenance Planner
- Mechanical Engineer - Weekends
- Electrical Engineer - Weekends
- Factory Operator
- Director, Petcare Sustainability Performance Data & Analytics
- Digital Demand Lead - Sales / RGM - Mars Wrigley
- Lead Operator – Weekends
- Operator - Weekends
- Key Account/Customer Development Management (7-8 month cover)
- Manufacturing Team Leader
- European eCom Sales Support
- Data Platform Senior Leader - Mars Wrigley
- Packaging Sustainability Impacts Manager
- Consumer Care Functional Expert
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Senior Analyst, Customer Relationship / Product Experience
- Executive Assistant
- Global Renewable Energy Program Manager
- Global Data Product Solutions Senior Lead - RTM/MM (F/M/X)
- Petcare Global Head of Talent and EI&D
- P&O Data and Talent Lead
- Packing Operator
- Data Governance Lead
- BDS Product Senior Analyst - SCP
- Portfolio Lead and Process Expert - Petcare
- Global Graphics Systems Manager
- Data Platform Architect
- Lead Operator
- European Amazon Director
- Operator - Night shift
- Global Portfolio Director – Mars Global Services
- User Experience Manager
- Maintenance Data Analyst
- Petcare data and analytics Platform product architect
- Veterinary Field Sales Representative - Yorkshire
- Associate Specialist Quality
- Customer Experience Professional
- Director- Communications & Stakeholder Engagement
- Senior Data Lead, People & Operations Analytics
- Supply Planner
- Behaviour and Training Specialist
- Customer Service Specialist - 1 year contract
- Customer Development Manager - Convenience & High Street
- Internal Communications Manager - Learning (F/M/X)
- Reliability Technician
- VP Science & Technology
- PetCare Marketing Architect
- Controls Electrical Engineer
- Global Pet Nutrition External Communications Director
- Data Scientist Lead (F/M/X)
- Field Sales representative - Berkshire/Hampshire
- Digital Platform Architect (F/M/X)
- Finance Analytics Senior Data Scientist
- Global Data Product Lead - Finance (F/M/X)
- Digital Platform Infrastructure Architect : SAP & ERP (F/M/X)
- Senior Legal Counsel - Regulatory/Food Law (F/M/X)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Days)
- Field Sales Representative - Bradford
- Field Sales Representative - Stoke on Trent
- Data Platform Engineer - SRE (F/M/X)
- Senior Data Solution Architect
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Engineering Apprentice
- Operations Apprentice
- Global Principal Technologist/Scientist
- Veterinary Nurse Specialist
- FLT Operator
- HR Reporting Analyst/Workday (f/m/x)
- Junior IT Project Manager (F/M/X)
- Mechanical Operator
- Data Engineer
- Pet Unit Specialist
- Cloud Security Architect - Data Analytics Platform (W/M/X)
- International Benefits Specialist
- One Demand Data Analytics (ODDA) DevOps Engineer
- Procurement Excellence Lead
- Senior Data Scientist
- Data Solutions Director