The Sourcing Team is part of the Talent Acquisition organization operating across the region of Europe,India, Middle-East and South Africa, (Europe IMESA) it acts as the regional expert centre for talent sourcing and has three core areas of delivery:
1) Direct sourcing for active senior leader vacancies.
2) Proactive talent pipelining and engagement for critical capability areas.
3) Acting as advisory experts to support Mars’ businesses to make strategic choices relating to talent.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonus + benefits
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in an in-house sourcing team and/or research or executive search agencies. (including senior manager/leader campaigns) Ideally across multiple geographies.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment both face to face and virtually.
- Experience in web based search engines/ CV mining / marketing / databases / social media / CRM
- Experience in sourcing for diverse skill sets in a fast paced environment
- Experience scoping and leading talent projects
- Experience delivering exceptional candidate experience with both passive and active talent in particular at a senior level.
- Strong written, oral and listening communication skills
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Use market talent data to provide insights and recommendations to influence stakeholder thinking and support decision making across all sourcing activities.
- Proactively source for high-quality candidates, using social media and other digital talent marketing methods to build strong engaged talent pipelines for critical capability areas.
- Conduct cross channel mining and external research including market mapping initiatives where appropriate to identify candidate leads and gather competitive intelligence.
Develop new and innovative campaigns to proactively attract and engage talents ahead of vacancy needs, typically together with other specialist in TA (Employer Brand, Early Talent, Market TA Partners)
- Develop deep functional and market knowledge for the areas of sourcing responsibility.
- Play an active role in defining and delivering the strategic approach to key sourcing channels. For example: Mars Associate Referral Program, Mars Alumni Network and the Preferred Vendor/Agency Programme. .
- Proactively identify and participate in communities and events to build a broad external network to gain perspective, market insights and share best practices.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive delivery to enable exceptional talent acquisition service delivery.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
We asked employees of Mars UK how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth