Solution Architect - Digital Twins - Mars Global Services – can be located in Brazil, France or UK
A Solution Architect (Digital Twins) is responsible for designing and overseeing the technical architecture of a product or system. This includes defining the product's technical requirements, developing a detailed design plan, and managing the implementation of that plan.
The Solution Architect (Digital Twins), will be responsible for the overall technical design and architecture of the products, including software, hardware, and system components. The professional will work closely with the Product Owner as main stakeholder to define technical requirements, develop detailed design plans, and manage the implementation of those plans.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Digital Factory experience, preferably in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry.
- Good knowledge of current business processes in the Digital Factory functional area. Will have in-depth knowledge of some processes and a strong aptitude to learn new process areas
- Proven leadership and influencing experience with key stakeholders
- Role model agile behaviors & methods with customers and peers
- Continuously learning and building skills independently and with external Networks
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Play Design Authority role for the area in the Product team level, assessing impacts and approving all the initiatives that are going to be related to products and services on this product team.
- Partnership with Product Owner and/or Functional Experts on continuous improvement, evolution of the product and Lifecycle management
- Participate on new design for solutions, services, and products together with Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, Transformational programs, Strategic Functional Capabilities, Business Partnership, etc.
- Mentor and train other team members on product architecture best practices.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
At Mars, we’re committed to fostering an environment where our more than 130,000 Associates feel valued and respected, regardless of any visible or invisible differences. Where they’re comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work, where they enjoy equal opportunities to be heard, where they
feel supported to reach their full potential.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth