The BDS Solution Architect is an SAP product architect with responsibilities to manage the SAP Product and to manage the global template. It is expected this position to manage deliveries on SAP product, control governance decisions as well as to be part of deployment of SAP solutions to Mars global markets. This position will also be part of the S4 Hana strategy moving forwrd.
What are we looking for?
- + 5 years experience in SAP product
- Proven experience on SAP customization
- Experience on S4 deployment (full deployment)
- Project Management experience
- DevOps & Agile ways of working
- SAP Template Governance experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Vendor Management
- Hands on and “can do” attitude
- Work as part of a High performance team to delivery end to end all demands from the customers and business
- Proactive mindset to propose and seek opportunities of improvement internally and for the business
- Agile and DevOps mindset
- Great team work
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Manage the demand with the business (CIPs, projects, major incidents, special requests), including address Escalation of incidents/requests/problems/demands from business
- Involvement on transformational programs/projects to provide functional and technical expertise, collaborating with since the design until go live of products, including Service Introduction role when needed
- Service management with 3rd Party vendors based on role model operational excellence, with overall accountability on the metrics for service (SLAs. Availability, performance, etc)
- Development management with 3Rd Party vendors based on role model development excellence, with overall accountability on metrics for development
- Strong collaboration with business to translate business functional requirements into actual practical and working IT solution specifications and assuring high level of satisfaction from the customers
- Manage and execute technical design, development and configuration activities for products and services on
- Identify and develop automation opportunities across the business processes and internal processes
- Identify, propose and develop improvements for product and services as part of Problem Management process
- Document solutions developed according to the defined rules in place, to assure global supportability
- Participate and collaborate on a Community of Practices related to his functional and technical areas
- Assist with change management activities, including releases and production slots.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth