PetCare Marketing Architect
We are seeking an experienced PetCare Marketing Architect to join our team. The Lead Product Architect will be responsible for defining and managing the overall product vision and strategy for all IT products and solutions related to the PetCare Ecosystem stack. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent leadership skills, and experience in product development and management as well as Marketing related technical stacks.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing technology, including experience with marketing automation platforms, customer data platforms, and analytics tools
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including email, social media, search, and display advertising.
- Experience with web development languages, API and integration patterns
- Experience with consent, identity management platforms
- Experience working in a multi brand, multi region business team with potentially conflicting needs/views and ability to navigate a complex organizational landscape
- Technical knowledge of platform such as OneTrust, SalesForce, Treasure Data, Mulesoft a plus.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Define and manage the tech stack vision and strategy for all related products and solutions
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to understand their marketing objectives and technology requirements.
- Design and implement marketing technology solutions that support the product team's objectives and align with industry best practices.
- Develop alternatives for architecture decisions, present them to stakeholders, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each option in a fact-based manner
- Provide technical guidance and support in the following areas: consent and ID management, CDP, CRM, digital assets, integration patterns.
- Work with internal and external development teams to design complex marketing solutions. Ensure product technical scalability and compatibility with Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Maintain several architecture blueprints to support our market specificities and ambitions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing technology trends and best practices.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Can be a line manager for 2-3 solution architects
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth