Localisation: Aimargues (30 minutes from Montpellier), Haguenau (30 minutes from Strasbourg) or Slough (United-Kingdom)
Type of contract: permanent contract
ROYAL CANIN ’s MISSION IS TO TRANSFORM EACH CAT AND DOGS HEALTH AND WELL-BEING BY PUSHING THE LIMITS OF NUTRITION AND KNOWLEDGE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PET PROFESSIONALS.
What are we looking for?
Graduated from a Business School, or Degree from leading university
+ 10 years’ experience in Order Management teams
Has proven expertise in Order Management
Has knowledge on ERP ecosystem
Has experience of transformation programs
Has strong cross functional business knowledge
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Ensure EOS transformation is business focused. Understand the business challenges and user pain points to be solved, understand the strategic directions and goals.
- Design the new end to end processes. The transformation is about business processes and should go beyond the functional limits between the different technical platforms to ensure value to the business and customers.
- Prepare to support the business for the next 15 years. EOS Is a fundamental transformation that needs not only to answer current pain points but to prepare the business to face the challenges of the future.
- Ensure Business Continuity during the transition. Transition between current platforms and processes and new ones will be a key part of the success of the project and the business of the markets being deployed must not suffer regressions and Impacts.
- Target best in class practices. EOS Is not about Improving existing processes but adopting best In class operational excellence to provide competitive advantage to the brand.
- Keep core systems clean by sticking to main standards. Customization Is a known trap for any new system adoption project. EOS will push to adopt best in class standards for all processes that are not strategic differentiators. Any variation from main standards should be avoided and will require strong rationale.
- Stronger RC's business model by protecting what is strategic differentiation. Business differentiators and local variations need to be protected from excessive standardization and should even benefit from a bigger focus by reallocating resources from standard processes to strategic processes.
- Ensure compatibility with Pet Nutrition target processes and interoperability at Mars. In the optic of the new single ERP Instance for Pet Care, ensuring that the process design Initiated with RC will fit with the needs of Pet Nutrition, and the It will be an enabler for Interoperability at Mars with other segments.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth