The Key Account Manager is accountable for delivering business segment objectives and share of customer volume by delivering sales strategic objectives at the lowest possible cost. They are also responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive customer business plans to deliver annual operating plan within trade investment plan
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4+ Years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Category Management for Fast Moving Consumer Good Industries
- Prior Account Management experience
- Fluent understanding of CAS forecasting, Nielsen and trade management system
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Full responsibility for the P&L and implementation of the activity customer’s plan, including sales & marketing programs presentation on retailer sites.
- Manages the trade promotion budget at assigned customers in harmony with Mars policies and procedures and within assigned budgets
- Develops comprehensive customer business plans to deliver all business segment objectives
- Provides timely information, category expertise and priorities
- consolidating and reporting on retail feedback on executional issues and opportunities.
- Provides their customer with category information and makes recommendations for Category growth.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth