The Product Manager manages a team that provides functional and technical expertise on the Procurement solutions used within Mars and as in charge of ongoing design, development, further evolution, and support of Global Applications products to business users, including ITIL Service Delivery process and Deliver Continuous Improvement. The role includes managing some Deployment project roles and Service Introduction project roles. This role will be part of the Global Applications Service Delivery team based in different locations across the globe.
This role could be based in the UK or Brazil.
What are we looking for?
- IT Background
- Capable, proven and Flexible to develop IT Knowledge and Leadership
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment and manage multiple activities and priorities
- Strong procurement systems knowledge, preferred on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. Experience on Business processes will be a plus.
- Experience on Product and Services preferred
- Agile and DevOps experience will be a plus
- ITIL, PMI, Agile, DevOps, Scrum certifications will be a plus
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Procurement systems overall accountability, including lifecycle management for services and products
- Support, Influence and contribute with Leadership to define strategy for IT Solutions, in line with operational excellence strategies and Transformational programs and business capabilities strategies
- Maintain awareness of industry directions for products and services in the Procurement area, in order to define new, cost-effective solutions or evolve existing solutions in an optimal manner.
- Service management with 3rd Party vendors based on role model operational excellence, with overall accountability on the metrics for service (SLAs. Availability, performance, etc)
- Line Management of a team, with coaching and development as well as responsible to assure resources knowledge on Mars business processes and development/projects techniques and methodologies
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
We asked employees of Mars UK how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth