Location: flexible location - Poland (Warsaw) / France (Haguenau) / UK (Slough)
Temporary contract: asap to January 2024
Reporting & Insight
• Workday Report writer or other analytics tools : develop/enhance report In workday leveraging reporting principle, be able to leverage other analytics & reporting tools such as PowerBI /data lake to propose the most appropriate solution to our partners
• Proactively identify potential data Issues (e.g. data quality or data privacy) and propose appropriate solutions
• Build and maintain documentation related to standard reporting solutions. Advocate and participate in continuous improvement efforts to assist in defining additional reporting and analytic requirements
• Assist and possibly lead projects and initiatives that incorporate data, analysis and identification of areas for action
• Collaborate closely with Digital Technologies, Functional Experts and Process Leads to deliver stable and high value reporting & analytics tools, constantly improving reporting efficiencies and effectiveness
• Manage and resolve request raised to reporting & Insights team
- Assist and possibly lead projects and initiatives that incorporate data, analysis, and identification of areas for action
- Turn insights into recommendations and effectively communicate them to, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders
- Work closely with Advanced Analytics team in solving more complex hypothesis identified through reporting & insights
Data Gouvernance Management
- Adopting and complying with P&O (HR) Data Model & Governance framework and requirements
- Understanding and consistently adhering to the P&O (HR) Data principles
What are we looking for?
- University Degree or equivalent in HR Management Systems & Process Experience
- Experience with Workday environment is highly recommanded
- Experience in HR Data Experience
- Previous analytical experience
- Knowledge of programming languages, data transformation, and visualization tools (e.g: Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python)
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth