The Global Information Risk Analyst will be part of the Information Risk Team which is responsible for support, governance, and execution of the risk management program. This role will primarily be responsible for maintaining the global risk register as well as all processes related to the end-to-end risk lifecycle.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in cyber security, GRC, audit, finance, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, finance, or a related field preferred.
- Familiarity with process-based delivery and data analysis.
- Expertise prioritizing and managing multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in developing documents and presenting complex information to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Lead quality assurance of risk data.
- Manage risks register, including documentation, monitoring and follow up with risk owners.
- Analyze, identify trends, and present risk insights.
- Document existing and new processes.
- Support strategic initiatives and champion for continuous process improvements.
- Support Risk and Issue Management Lead in performance of risk assessments and other risk services.
- Maintain training materials (job aids), framework/process documentation and Risk Management portal.
- Train and influence others across GDO on established risk practices and procedures.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth