What are we looking for?
- Broad understanding of a company’s business and technology strategies and proven experience in Transformation Programs with a preference for SAP S4 ERP.
- Preference for candidates who have implemented RISE constructs
- Preference for candidates who have exposure to modern architecture capabilities such as composable, API integrations and Agile setups
- 10+ years of experience in project/program management, including experience in large-scale programs.
- Strong project management skills with familiarity with a variety of tools and techniques
- Able to select and manage third-party vendors, including providing clear directions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form a productive relationship with a wide constituency, including business leaders, IT personnel, and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Should have a proven track record of delivering results in two or more of the following three areas:
- Senior Stakeholder Management, Program Management, ERP Transformation.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with external technology vendors
- Strong Story Telling Skills-Excellent communication Skills
- Deep understanding of business drivers / processes and ability to relate segment priorities to associated technology
- Learning agility and desire to learn new technology
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization
- Strong problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Management, Senior Management exposure
- Proven track record to get things done in a matrixed organization and influencing without authority
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Management and successful delivery of all phases of the core transformation program to support the Global ERP Transformation approach.
- Management of ERP implementation using the appropriate delivery approach
- Work with the business unit leaders and 3rd party vendors to define the project’s scope and the best delivery approach, considering dependencies/constraints.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for the project/program.
- Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project/program he is assigned to.
- Responsible for coordinating all activities (design, development, testing, cutover), ensuring the solution meets the business requirements and constraints.
- Partner with other digital technology teams (e.g: Enterprise architecture, Security, Integration, Basis, Testing automation, GDO…) to ensure the capability is aligned with Mars standards.
- Manage the external partner to ensure the delivery of the best quality product for mars: SOW creation, Control quality of deliverables, review performance regularly…
- Responsible for engaging and developing all associates reporting to this role
- Own the communication of the project/program including weekly status reports, steering committee preparation and facilitation, input to the global program newsletter.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth