The Global Digital IE & Performance Management Product Manager will manage the vision, roadmap, and delivery of a subset of the Digital IE advanced analytics solution portfolio. Starting with key supply chain business problems and/or future-back capability needs, the Global Product Manager will interface with Sites, regional, and global IE and MSE leaders, users, as well as functional experts, to build and deploy analytics products that create business value and advance the Mars Wrigley digital agenda.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management, or equivalent experience would be required
- Demonstrable related work experience is required
- Strong experience in Focused Improvement Pillar, Continuous improvement lead or Industrial Engineering (to understand the customer)
- Analytics foundation – knowledgeable in Data Analytics, Data Governance principles and IT Development (understanding the IT side of things, to translate demands into realistic briefs the development team can understand)
- Strong track record of customer facing success and business acumen in working with teams to identify problems to solve, ideating on the art of the possible, and bringing possibilities to life
- Strength in business-to-science translation to enable partnering with business teams and technology teams in bringing analytics product ideas to life
- Experience in delivery management of analytical products
- Practitioner experience in the supply chain / IE domain desired
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Partner with the IE organization (Local, regional and global IE) and FI Pillar leads to continuously build a roadmap of highest-impact analytical product areas.
- For the Products they own, synthesize many different viewpoints of the problem that the Product addresses into a clearly defined vision
- Architect the backlog of features that iteratively address the problem using the agile framework
- Scope the skills, technologies, and resources required for delivering each release
- Prioritize features into solution release schedules and advocate for resourcing to achieve Product goals
- Manage a squad of technical resources that will be deployed to the Product through release execution
- Evaluate solution’s ability to solve the problem through adoption and other value creation indicators
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth