Finance Business Partner- Commercial & R&D (Pet Nutrition Europe)
Location: Waltham UK
Salary- £49,000-£59,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid Working- 50%
As the Finance Business Partner to the Commercial & R&D teams within Pet Nutrition Europe, you will be responsible for the spend. You will be working in partnership with Sourcing Managers to navigate the current and future trends in prime costs, highlighting risks & opportunities for the business to make better & faster judgments.
What are we looking for?
- A motivated person with a passion to drive change.
- An excellent communicator with senior stakeholders.
- As well as a proven track record of influencing & delivering through others.
- Working towards holding a finance qualification.
- Experience in working with data and understanding the story and actions.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Full ownership & analysis of Prime Spend vs plan & last year.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the price development for the year to go & the following year.
- Provide challenges for the commercial organisation, ensuring we maximise opportunities and minimise risks.
- Lead Pet Nutrition Europe with the digital tool “Prime Insights”, making sure the tool is developed in line with the needs of the organisation.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth