The Perfect Digital Store Specialist plays an important role in delivering best-in-class eCommerce execution across the largest European retailers’ websites. The purpose of this role is to drive the visibility and performance of Royal Canin by implementing the online picture of success - from e-merchandising principles and product content; to customer experience and category development projects.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience of managing eCommerce content on either supplier or retailer side;
- Strong collaboration skills to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders;
- Strong organisational skills: Attention to details and analytical capabilities to deliver practical insights;
- Proactivity and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve the results with a continuous improvement mindset
- Nice to Haves: Experience working in a dynamic cross-functional/cross-regional environment;
- Customer/client facing experience and solid presentation skills to engage the demanding audience
What will be your key responsibilities?
1) Perfect Digital Store execution
- Manage execution of signature category projects in partnership with a wide range of internal stakeholders. Such projects include education of retailers’ customer care teams, deployment of online product recommendation tools & development of special category/brand zones to enhance the websites’ user experience.
- Monitor and analyze periodically the execution of our key e-merchandising criteria: must-have-range availability, content quality, brand and category placement (visibility), website navigation and onsite search.
- Present to internal stakeholders and to retailers’ teams the Perfect Digital Store dashboards summarizing e-merchandising execution quality, highlighting gaps and opportunities versus the contracted execution level.
2) Portfolio and product management
- Proactively work with Royal Canin global and regional brand/portfolio managers to ensure visibility and tracking of upcoming portfolio updates (innovations /renovations/changes).
- Work closely with European customer marketing and data analyst teams to track product/category performance after (re)launches, to review overall portfolio performance and provide recommendations
3) Content process management
- Work with internal stakeholders in global, regional, and local teams, and external agencies to develop and localize content assets (e.g images, videos, product data and descriptions, landing pages, etc.) to ensure best-in-class online execution and timely content delivery to the retailers.
- Establish strong collaborative relations with local Royal Canin European teams to ensure efficient ways of working, and support with content localization.
4) Thought leadership
- Participate in regular experience exchange sessions within broader Royal Canin and Mars E-commerce and Category community, to share and seek for proven insights to continuously improve digital merchandising execution and to step-change the onsite shopper experience.
- based on identified portfolio opportunities or gaps.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth