E-Commerce Marketing Executive - 12 Months Fixed Term
- Being a Mars Associate is all about opportunity. The opportunity to do the kind of challenging, interesting work that shapes the world’s best-loved brands. To work with real purpose, supported by talented, friendly people from all sorts of different backgrounds. And to access the tools, training, and experience you need to have a positive impact on our business, on the planet, and, most importantly, on your own career. Being a Mars Associate is more than a job. It’s the opportunity to start your tomorrow, today.
The purpose of this role is to tailor dog & cat marketing strategies for online shoppers to ensure we reach relevant target audiences and create the demand for our ranges effectively and efficiently.
Working alongside our existing Retail Marketing, sales & category team you will be identifying opportunities for growth and activating global strategies within the UK and Ireland.
What are we looking for?
- High level of pro-activeness and willingness to take responsibility
- Experience In managing 3rd party agencies.
- Advanced skills In MS Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Analytical and result driven mindset
- Retail marketing experience is a plus
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develop an annual activation plan with relevant Key Account Managers to incorporate and track aligned dog & cat promotional/campaign strategies from the annual marketing calendar. Consider Vet team activations in this plan for collaboration opportunities.
- Present and share digital campaign activation plans to internal associates, leadership team and attend customer meetings either online or in-person to sell in the opportunities and build relationships.
- Adapt retail marketing assets for best-in-class online execution relevant to your local market – including but not limited to onsite banners, email and social media.
- Oversee and update internal systems for the e-commerce channel that provide online customers with accurate and useful information and imagery of the Royal Canin portfolio
- Define objectives and KPI's for all activity and produce a regular e-commerce channel dashboard showing campaign performance and if necessary, propose action required
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Action Planning, Commercial Acumen, Customer and Market Analysis, Data Collection and Analysis, Numerical Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Creative Partnerships
Communicates Effectively, Drives Results, Action Oriented, Plans and Aligns, Ensures Accountability, Customer Focus, Tech Savvy
Disclaimer: Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
We asked employees of Mars UK how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth