Digital Platform Governance Senior Analyst contributes with SAP/BI basis expertise to support the design and implementation of the IT governance in the scope of Digital Technologies creating governance principles, policies, and processes, consolidating new demands and managing technical team resource. Security/audit controls are few process that this role is accountable for.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to translate technical or complex concepts into user-friendly language
- Strong analytical, risk management, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills
- Established skills in time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization of work
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with different stakeholders levels
- Ability to manage vendors and resources to achieve deliverables
- Ability to remain flexible as priorities change, adaptable to change, and able to accept ambiguity
- Effective English communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Basis and Oracle
- Security audit experience for SAP and Database platforms
- Master or Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering and related areas are preferred)
What will be your key responsibilities?
- He / She will ensure the adherence to compliance controls, regularly coordinating the evidence collections for audit purposes, identifying potential or realized impacts, threats, vulnerabilities and risk scenarios, and interact with security teams to implement/update controls for new demands in this security scope area.
- He / She will provide SAP/Oracle best practice recommendations to improve efficiency and reliability as well as search for automation initiatives to reduce manual efforts of compliance controls.
- He / She will provide solution inputs to application services and project teams using SAP Basis Platforms and Databases administration expertise
- He / She will work closely with the Project Management Officer, supplying visibility of the resource requirements within agreed timelines with our customers, to ensure proper resource management is performed to maximize our deliverables and reduce delays and bottlenecks on project activities.
- He / She will be accountable to track the resource efforts giving clear visibility of the incurred costs related to specific activity and as well by collaborating on management of finance in the area.
- He / She will liaise with the other team members inside Digital Platform area to collect inputs of our vendors performance and quality, basing their deliverables against contractual SLAs in place, ensuring proper action plans are developed and implement to cover possible areas for improvement and reporting this to our Mars Service Level team.
- He / She will manage 3rd parties to ensure continuous improvement activities delivery per agreed KPIs and recommend improved ways of working
- He / She can attend projects as a Tech Lead for Digital Platform team
- He / She will be responsible to execute service introduction for newly built SAP/BI platforms, ensure all key support processes are designed, tested, documented, trained, handed over and executed by support teams
- He / She will be responsible to establish Knowledge Management for newly built platforms and continue to drive it for supported platforms
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth