Mars Global Services (MGS) is transforming to deliver a world-class shared services organization that unleashes capabilities, culture, and technology to create value for the organization. With 3,000 Associates and 7,000 external partners worldwide, MGS is the powerful operational engine for Mars – creating conditions where our Associates maximize their impact and MGS innovates and scales to drive performance. As part of this transformation, we're taking a fresh look at how we engage our customers (internal and external partners) through an approach that is experience-led, process driven and technology-enabled
What are we looking for?
- Post-secondary degree or global equivalent and three years of full-time XM experience (Voice of customer, end-to-end experience design and customer experience strategy), or Individuals without a Post-secondary degree will need five years of full-time XM experience (Voice of customer, experience design and customer experience strategy)
- Certificates in XMP, CCXP, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, or global equivalent are highly preferred
- A proven track record of professional experience with Design Thinking, journey mapping, interview and research, and behavioral science methodologies.
What will be your key responsibilities?
Accountable for leading change from the Mars Global Services (MGS) Strategy & Innovation Center, the experience professional will do the following:
- Ability to influence and teach others through the organization about the value experience has in today's marketplace using customer journey mapping to curate best-in-class Associate/ Customer experiences.
- Ability to understand and create experiences from a 360 viewpoint and lead change in a matrix organization
- Understand, teach, and implement components of Experience Management throughout the Mars Global Services (MGS) shared services division.
- Work effectively across teams in our shared services to develop experience management capabilities while leveraging strong storytelling capabilities through any medium (voice and presentation)
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth