This role is managing SPAR and other Convenience retailers, and sits within the Emerging Channel.
What are we looking for?
- The key function of this role is to drive profitable NSV within allocated customers. The role will involve managing the operational customer relationships internally and externally. The role will also for deploy the annual customer plans.
What will be your key responsibilities?
· The Customer Development Manager is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth with assigned customers.
· This role is expected to execute customer business plans that deliver company and customer objectives.
· The role manages customer relationships and influences to implement solutions (e.g. sales revenue, trade revenue optimisation, customer profitability) that deliver mutually beneficial results for the customer and company.
· The role is required to execute all agreed to solutions with the customer to include accurate, timely forecasting, detailed follow through and efficient trade revenue optimisation to an agreed budget.
· This role will be required to leverage insights from the customer in execution of customer plans.
· Responsible for the customer relationship through leveraging defined customer contact plan.
· Is the voice of our customers internally through S&OP process
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth