Mars is a purpose-driven company that is committed to creating a better world for tomorrow, today. With over 130,000 diverse and talented associates, we are guided by The Five Principles, which are at the heart of everything we do.
What are we looking for?
As a Functional Expert - Consumer Care, you will be responsible for providing systems and business process expertise to support our segment and markets in delivering excellent experiences to our consumers. Your main accountability will be to oversee compliance and consistency in the operation of Consumer Care globally. You will use your systems expertise to inform the Mars Wrigley Consumer Care technology roadmap and determine how we can leverage Mars Pulse (Salesforce Service Cloud) functionality to develop our digital and data capability in support of our strategic vision.
What are your Key Responsibilities?
- Be the Product Owner for Salesforce Service Cloud (Mars Pulse)
- Partner with Mars Technology teams to define the system roadmap for Salesforce Service Cloud and connected technologies
- Represent the interests of Mars Wrigley in Pulse Governance group
- Govern license usage and forecast and control/audit the consumption of MW users
- Participate in IT Security audit processes, systems testing, end-to-end management of Pulse updates
- Act as a segment point of contact for managing Salesforce relationship and staying up to date with SF service cloud, its bolt-on capabilities, and understanding where we might leverage capability to achieve our vision
- Provide training and ongoing support to internal and external Consumer Care teams and answer questions and queries about existing technology as used by Mars Wrigley Consumer Care
- Govern Mars Wrigley consumer data and ensure MW markets understand and are complying with all data and privacy requirements
- Act as an escalation point for One Trust
- Provide input and direction to data strategy and work closely with our Contact Centre, Consumer Care Leads, and our functional partners to identify new sources of data and improve understanding of the consumer across the organization
- Ensure key Salesforce Service Cloud capability used by MW is optimized on an ongoing basis in line with consumer and operational data, emerging business priorities, and identified opportunities for transforming our consumer service, particularly digital channel activation and expansion, and capabilities around Omni-Channel routing, knowledge, and bots.
What are we looking for?
Bachelor's degree required or 5+ years of professional expertise in related work (customer service, technical services, etc.)
Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is preferred
What can you expect for Mars?
Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University
An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized because of such a request.
Find out more about what Mars can offer you by visiting our Global Careers site.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth