This role is an amazing opportunity to support the global Mars inc. performance & development process sitting within the Talent Center of Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with expertise and experience in talent management, project management and ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Pro-active in achieving deliverables in a complex environment with a remote reporting line
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Performance Development Process
- End to end management of the Global Performance Development process:
- Talent reporting requirements, partnering with the Talent GPO Provide input into the PDP Future Model
- Partner with the Talent GPO and Senior TS to look at continuous improvements / optimization for signature processes
- Providing expert consultancy and guidance to Sr. P&O
- Partner with Comms (E&I), AX, TS and GPO / Solutions
- WD Security & Access
- Lessons learned and AAR for Talent COE
- Eligibility rules
- Support the Career & Performance Program Manager in conducting a review of current PDP process pain points / opportunities / best in class offerings in external market
- Career Development Process
- Design the Career Development process and required material to support the Mars Career Hub pilots
- Capability Building
- Support capability building across Mars for Performance Development including training, development of supporting material, partnering with Mars U
- Support capability building for Career Development, partnering with Mars COEs including Learning and Mars U
We would love a candidate with skills & experience in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organizing
- In-Depth questioning
- Policies & Procedures
- Presentation skills
Leadership Competencies we'll look for:
- Plans and Aligns
- Optimises work processes
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- £33-46k Salary + 12% AVP Bonus*
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance 24 days + bank holidays
- Company sick pay for 6 months at 100% pay
*will vary based on business performance
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
We asked employees of Mars UK how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth