Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 flexible + competitive benefits
The job holder is responsible for end to end user incident resolution, request fulfilment, and incident avoidance through IT operating model and actions defined in ITIL related processes, by leveraging functional/technical capabilities as well as managing external service provider. They will play a key role in the success of operation and service delivery of Mars Global Services Digital Technology to all Mars business units within the time zone.
What are we looking for?
- Supply Chain Planning Skills IT Background.
- Strong Supply Chain Product Area skills, preferred on Blue Yonder, Johngalt, E2open, OMP, and SAP Production Planning.
- Strong Demand & Supply planning knowledge is preferred
- Experience in the functional area preferably in an It role, operational role, key user or functional expert role
- Good knowledge of current business processes in the Supply Chain Planning Product Area. Will have in-depth knowledge of some processes and a strong aptitude to learn new process areas.
- ITIL, Agile, DevOps, Scrum knowledge will be a plus.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Providing solutions for incidents raised by Functional experts, ensure the service level agreements are met. Lead root cause investigation and permanent fix implementation.
- Assist with change management activities which include release and production slots
- Monitor Application Services performance; make sure the system’s stabilization and operational reliability meet agreed level
- Work with other teams globally, regionally and locally to ensure global coverage is provided and excellence shared
- Engage our customers across region and globally, assuring high level of satisfaction from business stakeholders
- Continuously identify and improve system to meet business’ growing requirements
- Develop global/regional/local Supply Chain Planning solutions for business (CIP-Continuous Improvements)
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth