1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
£70,000 - £90,000 + Commission Structure
Manchester, Remote Our mission is simple! We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. At Made Tech, we’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage all people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
We're now a team of almost 250 people across 4 locations (London, Manchester, Bristol and Swansea), and plan to treble in size over the next 3-4 years. We're looking for a Client Principal to help us deliver on our growth goals and be a part of our exciting mission.
You will be responsible for growing a portfolio of strategic accounts within Central Government, Local Government and Healthcare.
You’ll be passionate about understanding the challenges faced by your clients and work with a multidisciplinary account team to support your client to overcome them.
Your role here
- Lead on the creation and execution of a strategic account plan for each of your clients and work with the account team and staff on the ground to ensure we’re making progress towards our goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition and be able to communicate this effectively to audiences of varying levels of digital and technology maturity .
- Identify specific sales opportunities within your accounts and to proactively take new ideas to your clients. You’ll lead on the qualification, pursuit and capture of these opportunities and will personally hold a multi-million pound annual sales target, which you’ll be expected to exceed every year.
- Build strong strategic relationships with senior stakeholders and become a trusted and valued partner. You’ll also be expected to follow up on any marketing generated leads from within your accounts and leverage these to build your network and our influence within the client's organisation.
- Work in conjunction with Finance managing account profitability and take the lead on the commercial negotiation of rate cards and contractual terms, to ensure they are inline with the wider business guidelines.
In the application process the following skills will be assessed
- Experience in a client services organisation ideally delivering into public sector organisations
- Working within a strategic account team.
- A track record of sales achievement in consultative based selling.
- Experience developing sales proposals and client propositions.
- Demonstrating an understanding of digital technologies and agile ways of working.
- Being adept at anticipating, defusing and resolving any conflict effectively.
- Evidence of your ability to deeply understand a client’s problems
- An ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions.We want our teams and individuals to grow. If you don’t have the above skills, you will have access to a learning budget, experienced team members and a wider learning and mentoring culture that can help you develop.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:✈️ Flexible Holiday🕰️ Flexible Working Hours👶 Flexible Parental Leave👩💻 Remote Working🤗 Paid counselling🏖️ Paid anniversary break
More information can be found here