Mid-level Designer (UX/UI)
Remote-first – Leeds office is also an option
Core hours 10–4
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate: You’ll be working across projects alongside our senior designer, mid-level designer and friendly team of in-house developers to bring our client's products, websites and apps to life.
- UX/UI Design: You will be involved in the end-to-end design process. This includes; running workshops, research & discovery, defining user flows, and producing low/high fidelity wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Presenting: You will have opportunities to share your ideas, creativity and concepts, and communicate these internally as well as to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have an understanding of design trends and methodologies
- You love challenging the norm and continually looking for ways to improve processes
- You are a diligent, personable and collaborative person
- You have an excellent understanding of Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects)
- You have a passion for design and an understanding of User Experience Design principles
- You're proactive with a growth mindset
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, including facilitating workshops and conducting user research & testing
- You are familiar with information architecture methodologies
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Lucky Duck. provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Lucky Duck. is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Lucky Duck.
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote & Leeds, England
What employees are saying
"Working at Lucky Duck is great. We can take time off when we want or need. If an emergency comes up, we can adapt to make sure everyone has a great work-life balance. We have an office that a few people go to, but this is purely by choice! Everyone can come and go as they please, do half days in the office, work fully remotely, or use the office space on weekends for personal pursuits etc."
Anonymous Lucky Duck Employee