Remote-first - Leeds office is also an option
Core hours 10 - 4
Design and Development
£27000 - £30000 per annum
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate: You’ll be working across projects alongside our senior designer, mid-level designer and friendly team of in-house developers to bring our client's products, websites and apps to life.
- UX/UI Design: You will be involved in the end-to-end design process. This includes; running workshops, research & discovery, defining user flows, and producing low/high fidelity wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Presenting: You will have opportunities to share your ideas, creativity and concepts, and communicate these internally as well as to clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have an understanding of design trends and methodologies
- You love challenging the norm and continually looking for ways to improve processes
- You are a diligent, personable and collaborative person
- You have an excellent understanding of Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects)
- You have a passion for design and an understanding of User Experience Design principles
- You're proactive with a growth mindset
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, including facilitating workshops and conducting user research & testing
- You are familiar with information architecture methodologies