Digital Project Manager
Remote-first – leeds office also an option
Core hours 10–4
What You’ll Do:
- Project Management: You'll be working on all aspects of the project from estimation to finish, for ongoing subscription and retainer clients, together with UX/UI Designers and Developers you'll understand the client’s objectives and deliver within their budget and timelines.
- Resource Management: You'll complete resource management and forecasting tasks, keeping projects organised and ensuring they run smoothly. You'll give constructive contributions through reports on how we can improve our processes.
- Leadership: As a senior member, you’ll sit on the Leadership Team and contribute to how processes are run, influencing real change. You’ll facilitate the team reaching consensus when ideas differ and make decisive decisions when consensus is not possible.
- Reporting: You'll give constructive contributions through reports on how we can improve our processes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You understand Agile methodology, preferably within a digital agency or the tech sector
- You are a clear and confident communicator with a motivational attitude and strong leadership skills
- You are passionate about continual learning and development
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Lucky Duck. provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Lucky Duck. is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Lucky Duck.
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote & Leeds, England
What employees are saying
"Working at Lucky Duck is great. We can take time off when we want or need. If an emergency comes up, we can adapt to make sure everyone has a great work-life balance. We have an office that a few people go to, but this is purely by choice! Everyone can come and go as they please, do half days in the office, work fully remotely, or use the office space on weekends for personal pursuits etc."
Anonymous Lucky Duck Employee