Remote-first – You choose when to come into the office
Fully flexible hours
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a working student who is a real "People Person" with good communication skills and will support us in our (internal) sales projects. Our aim is to enable our groupwide Sales colleagues with transparent sharing of knowledge, trainings and support. Also we thrive for a maximum of data quality to be provided for company wide decisions.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will support the Sales Ops team with tasks of the daily business, e.g. creating knowledge articles or blog posts for internal publication, research on sales related topics
- You will support with order and contract management tasks.
- You will prepare and follow up on sales documents and will also be co-responsible for maintaining customer data.
- You will work on cross-departmental projects with colleagues from the Marketing, Consulting and Channel Management departments.
- You will support in the further development of our CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
What you bring to the table
- You are studying in the field of economics, law or in a comparable field.Ideally, you already have some practical experience from other student jobs or internships.
- Experience in working with CRM systems is a plus.
- You are experienced in using the entire MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and have a general high affinity for software.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
Perks at work
- Health Promo & counselling offers – We’ll support you in getting active and staying healthy, physically and mentally.
- Hybrid working model – With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated and support you with finding the best way to combine your studies with work. You also get the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee events and workshops – Team Spirit is a big deal to us, at town halls, parties but also outside to learn and grow further.
- Learning & development plan – We know that your focus is on learning and therefore empower you to use your theoretical knowledge in practice and give you the resources and inspiration needed to develop your full potential.
- Charity time – Either with colleagues or by yourself, you get a time contingent to do some good.
- Staff discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
- Mobile work in Europe – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. We know that and offer you a different remote setting.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Accountant/ Controllers (all gender)
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)