Here at AMANA, a LucaNet Company, we seek ambitious students eager to gain real-world experience at a pioneering tax tech firm. Our diverse specialist teams help leading companies digitally transform tax functions, and, in our tax department, you'll work at the intersection of tax and technology to shape the future of finance by taking part in helping develop our tax software as we incorporate emerging regulations. Gain hands-on project experience guiding implementations at major corporations.
This is your chance to:
Collaborate with industry experts at the forefront of innovation
Build in-demand skills in tax, tech, and consulting
Launch your career in a rapidly growing field
We empower interns to drive change from day one while investing in their professional growth.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Tax Tech - In the growing Tax Tech field, you will collaborate with tax and IT experts on adapting our GlobalTaxCenter software to evolving regulations. This involves translating new requirements into technical specifications to automate processes. You'll work closely with customers and leading firms as we shape the future of tax technology.
- Implementation Projects - You will contribute to engaging implementation projects at international companies across the DACH region. These collaborations let you apply and expand your skills.
- Training and Committees - Through webinars and training courses, we help customers stay current. You can help create learning materials and even facilitate workshops. Joining external tax groups also allows you to share and gain knowledge.
What you bring to the table
- A 3rd semester or higher student pursuing economics, finance, business informatics or related fields
- Passionate about taxation, tax law or accounting based on your studies or work experience
- Eager to apply and expand your knowledge gained from internships or a tax clerk apprenticeship
- Proficient with common Office programs and systems
- Fluent in German and English with strong communication abilities
- A quick learner who can grasp concepts rapidly and adapt on the fly
If you're looking to gain real-world experience, are full of ambition and passionate about your studies, then apply today and one of our Talent Partners will be in touch!
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest