Do you enjoy leading a team, a source of proposals and want to have a crucial role on the success of an international fast-growing software business through establishing, growing and improving our reporting? Then you are exactly right with us! In this role, you will be a Team Lead in the Finance department for the Controlling team and the right hand of our VP Finance.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV. Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for a team of around 8 Financial Controllers.
- You will work closely together with the VP Finance and our majority shareholder HG Capital
- Your responsibilities include the monthly reporting as well as the budgeting & forecast process.
- You and your team will act as business partner for other departments and the board to drive strategic decision making.
- You will support M&A projects from a Finance perspective.
What you bring to the table
- You have strong experience in team's management.
- You have several years of professional experience in controlling/finance or a comparable qualification.
- You have strong analytical and financial-modeling skills
- You are familiar with KPIs in the SaaS environment and have a good understanding of the software business.
- (Ideally, you have already gained experience with LucaNet and common BI tools.)
- You have a high level of communication, conflict management, and teamwork skills.
- You have very good English skills.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest