As a key member of the Talent Acquisition department, you will play a critical role in helping LucaNet achieve our ambitious growth plans. You will partner with stakeholders across the corporate side of our business helping create and deliver upon a hiring roadmap for departments such as Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success, People, Finance etc.
You will be responsible for owning the hiring process and sourcing strategy end-to-end across all your roles. We view Talent Acquisition as a true partner in the business and you will play a key role in creating talent pools, market mapping as well as ensuring we are making data driven decisions. You'll have the ability to influence decision making, particularly around interview processes, sourcing strategies and candidate experience.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
What you'll do
Create, understand and utilize all documentation that is part of LucaNet’s hiring process
Collect and utilize market data to influence stakeholders and align them with candidate markets
Be able to own the process of a role from kick-off through to close
- Use a range of sourcing methods to ensure stakeholder needs are met
- Demonstrate effective market mapping and talent pooling
- Get candidates excited and engaged throughout every process
- Identify and assess good candidates in line with criteria and screening questions
- Provide best-in-class candidate experience from registration to close
- Build good working relationships with your hiring managers and work to each other's expectations
- Consult stakeholders and other TAs around key topics such as: DEIB, interviews, events, on-boarding, ATS usage, and Employer Branding
- Effectively prioritize workload and communicate this to all stakeholders
- Uphold all LucaNet’s Values and drive positive culture
What you bring to the table
A strong track record of providing quality Talent Acquisition and achieving hiring targets in a fast-paced, scaling, tech company.
Understands, creates and utilizes quality hiring processes
A level of understanding of a variety of different candidate marketplaces that enables you to consult a range of hiring managers
Able to understand requirements and screen candidates effectively in line with them
- Capable of running end-to-end hiring processes autonomously
- Solutions focused and capable of delivering on complex tasks
- Understands how data can be used to align hiring managers with candidate markets
- Adopts a variety of sourcing methods to ensure hiring SLAs are met
- Provides best-in-class candidate experiences from registration to close
- Able to prioritize work and communicate this with leads and hiring manager
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes, a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes, it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn, and celebrate.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and well-being and provide you with the programs to stay fit and productive and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Head of Talent Acquisition
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest