Our Marketing team in Germany is a highly collaborative and passionate team, looking for like-minded people who impress with their sound knowledge in B2B Marketing as well as a customer- and goal-oriented way of working. We are looking for a colleague, who seeks a role with high responsibility and the chance to lead strategic marketing projects.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- As a (Senior) Regional Marketing Manager, you are in charge for planning and executing all regional marketing activities for our FPM software and the training offer of the LucaNet.Academy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH region).
- You adopt global awareness and lead campaigns to regional needs and conceptualize your own local campaigns.
- You are responsible for the expansion of our email marketing channel.
- You support our team in creating content ideas for brand and demand purposes.
- You create your own content, for example for newsletters, paid ads, landing pages and social media.
- You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of our DACH social media profiles.
- You plan and manage collaborations with local third-party providers (portals, associations, etc.).
- You are responsible for planning live events such as trade fairs and webinars.
- You are in constant communication with our Sales Team and keep track of marketing impact on the sales pipeline.
- You will work remote and/ or at one of our German locations in Berlin, Mönchengladbach or Munich
What you bring to the table
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other relevant disciplines.
- You have sound knowledge of relevant professional experience in B2B Marketing, a tech/SaaS/finance background is a plus.
- You have already created and implemented e-mail and nurturing campaigns.
- You have first experiences in organizing industry events.
- Experience in marketing automation tools & CRM is a bonus.
- You have excellent writing capabilities.
- You are familiar with managing relationships with industry partners.
- You see yourself as growth hacker who is intrinsically curious and motivated to learn.
- You have proven to be a solid multitasker, self-organized, proactive, and quality-conscious.
- You are fluent in German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)