As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a brand new Tech Hub in Bucharest to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in this market.
These hires will augment LucaNet’s existing BA team of 6 people, giving extra bandwidth to drive our SaaS transformation roadmap. You will be working with Business and Technical teams to research, gather and document project requirements for our Software Development teams.
This role is suited to experienced IT Business Analysts with a background in supporting Product Development lifecycles in a modern technology environment. You may already have experience working on SaaS transformation projects, and this is an opportunity to further develop these skills.
What you'll do
- Elicit, analyse, and document the needs and constraints of stakeholders using interviews, workshops, and other techniques
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements for software development projects
- Ensure that requirements are complete, unambiguous, and consistent with each other
- Prioritise requirements based on business value and project constraints
- Validate requirements with stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs
- Manage changes to requirements throughout the software development life cycle
- Work with the development team to ensure that the requirements are understood and implemented correctly
- Participate in project planning and coordination activities
What you bring to the table
Business AnalysisYou will be responsible for running discovery meetings, stakeholder workshops and interviews. Conducting Benchmarking/Competitor analysis, SWOT, RACI Matrix, Brainstorming and Observations.Requirement Gathering & ElicitationYou will be able to elicit and document all types of requirements - Business, Stakeholder, Solution (Functional, Non-Functional).Requirements DocumentationYou will create all requirements analysis documentation and be able to contribute to other project documentation (e.g. Charters, Risk Management etc.)Process ModellingYou will be fully conversant in diagramming techniques - UML, BPMN, Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, State Machine Diagram.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest