As our Senior Global Marketing Manager (Demand) you will play a critical role in developing, driving and executing integrated campaigns for the LucaNet group. Collaborating with cross-functional marketing teams, such as Digital-, Field-, and Content Marketing, you will work closely to develop integrated campaigns that generate qualified leads, pipeline and revenue growth, through direct and indirect sales. This role requires a strong understanding of SaaS Marketing, digital Marketing ABM, and demand generation techniques.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns to attract and engage target audiences (e.g. Financial Executives).
- Lead strategic campaign development and drive pipeline growth
- Collaborate with other marketing teams (such as Digital-, Field-, and Content Marketing) to create compelling content that supports demand generation efforts and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Implement and streamline comprehensive integrated campaigns, from initial planning to execution, localization, optimization, and continuous learning.
- Craft and implement ABM strategies and frameworks, tailored to personalize messaging, content, and campaigns for various verticals, serving as a reference for the entire team.
- Conceptualize integrated campaigns across various channels such as email marketing, content marketing, digital, events, webinars, etc..
- Collaborate with the sales team to align objectives and drive lead qualification, conversion, and pipeline acceleration.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance metrics, continuously identifying areas for improvement and implementing optimization strategies.
- Utilize marketing automation tools and CRM systems to manage lead databases, track lead and campaign performance, and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competition, and best practices in B2B demand generation to enhance campaign effectiveness and provide strategic recommendations.
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely and/or at one of our locations in Germany.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing within the SaaS industry, with a proven track record of driving successful campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of the management of global integrated campaign programs
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (such as HubSpot), CRM systems (such as Salesforce), and Google Analytics.
- Experience with ABM, A/B testing, lead scoring, segmentation, and lead nurturing strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to track, measure, and analyze campaign performance metrics and report on ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Further languages are a plus
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest