As (Senior) Consultant Tax Technology, you play a crucial role in advancing our tax software. Leveraging your expertise in tax law and your ability to effectively utilize technology, you'll assist our clients in tackling complex tax challenges, optimizing tax processes, and ensuring compliance. Acting as a vital interface and advisor between our clients and our product development teams, you help shape and reform the future of tax consulting with modern and digital solutions.
What you'll do
- Main point of contact for all income tax-related inquiries and work closely with tax and IT experts on transforming tax requirements for our tax software, GlobalTaxCenter
- Automate and translate processes and new requirements into technical specifications (e.g., tax forms for income tax returns)
- Collaborate directly with our clients to understand their specific requirements and offer your strategic advice and the appropriate solution
- Bridge the gap between our clients and our product development teams, contributing to the continuous improvement of our tax technology solutions
- You stay up-to-date with changing tax regulations and industry trends, sharing your insights with internal teams and clients through training, webinars, and written seminar materials
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure high customer satisfaction and experience
- You will work either remotely in Germany or in a hybrid format on-site in Essen
What you bring to the table
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, finance, taxation, or a related field with relevant additional qualifications.
- Technical understanding and the ability to grasp complex technical concepts related to software solutions and tax technology.
- Experience in client interaction, needs analysis, and understanding how to offer customized solutions.
- A strong customer-oriented mindset with a passion for customer success and satisfaction.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changes in tax regulations and technology.
- Experience in collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in both English and German.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest